Shareware and Freeware for Science

martin LEACH leach at
Wed Jun 12 16:28:45 EST 1996

sure you don't need t for writing you book ;)

sorry I haven't got back tyou...been busy.....

like the idea.....I've got one or two similar books I can show you...
a bit outdated though....

there is plenty of science shareware out there e.g.

the NIH image program.
the primer design software etc.. etc...
from stanford

give me a call/email and see if I can help...

busy busy

Catherine O'Malley (cathyom at TIAC.COM) wrote:
: Do you know of shareware or freeware that could assist biochemists,
: molecular biologists or pharmacologists?  If so, please tell me how this
: software can be obtained.  I am constructing a home page to facilitate
: the efforts of working scientists who want to locate tools for common
: tasks.  Links to purely educational software would also be appreciated.
: At this time, I am only interested software that can be run under
: Windows.

: Thanks a lot.  Your response will help fellow researchers save valuable
: time.  It's amazing what can be accomplished if we help one another!

: Catherine McKeon-O'Malley

.....          Martin Leach                Email:leach at
 _/  |-/__==/  80 E. Concord St. (L603)

My homepage:
Biotech company WWW REgistry has moved to:
Check out the Biotech Rumor mill: