Unlimited PPP with Uncensored Usenet, $20 a mo. no setup fees

PPP Allnews at moreinfo.com
Wed Jun 12 15:13:25 EST 1996

  ** UNLIMITED PPP ACCOUNTS FOR $20/mo **

        If you are sick and tired of a poor PPP account,
Net-link is the solution for you.  Net-link is now
offering blazing fast PPP accounts with unlimited
access.  We don't believe in downtime, slowtime, or
excuses.  Visit http://www.net-link.com for
more information or call 415-884-2512.

        Net-link offers full PPP accounts with unlimited access.
All Net-link accounts offer:

        * unlimited access
        * dial up sites at 415-456-xxxx
        * $20/mo. unlimited
        * FAST, AWESOME ACCESS - NOT OVERSOLD!!!
        * unparalled NEWS/NNTP services
        * NO SETUP FEE
        *ISDN also available

Net-link also specializes in USENET/NNTP.  All PPP accounts
get access to:

        * the ENTIRE USENET feed with over 20,000+ conferences
          ==> REAL CONFERENCES, not the garbage feeds
          ==> we ALWAYS add the latest groups!
        * Over 30 incoming feeds - Net-link is fed from over 30 sites
          such as MCI, UUNET, CERFNET, DEC-WRL, Sprint,
          UMINN, JWL, CDW, etc.
        * Ku/K2 satellite feed
        * FAST connection to T-1 lines
        * Completely UP to DATE/CURRENT news to the minute!
        * Great support, easy to use
        * NO censorship!
        * Quick installation - use browsers such as Free Agent,
        Netcape, WinVn, or any other capable WWW or NEWS/NNTP
        reader!
        * ALL PARTS OF ALL POSTS!!!  Never miss a post again!

Just want access to uncensored Usenet for $10 a month?
Go to http://www.net-link.com/news.html