Is medical care a Right?

Sat Jun 15 07:08:17 EST 1996

>    If medicare was a true annuity and/or was voluntary then
>    I would agree with you. But, when someone is taking
>     my money by force and giving it to someone
>    else, that is theft.
>
>    Steve

The problem with the above statement is what is
meant by 'my money'. The issue is not simple at
all. We all agree that 'hard earned money' are,
yes, yours. But a lot of money are not like this.
There millions+ high bonus 'salaries' which many
people (so called corporate elite) are 'earning'
for mostly attending luncheons and gala receptions.
THis money is itself a theft from hard earners.