HOW NIH HURTS HIV RESEARCH

Mon Jun 17 09:47:41 EST 1996

On 17 Jun 1996, David Wright wrote:

> My personal opinion is that discussions of research funding are not
> appropriate for sci.med and would be better directed to one of the
> political or research newsgroups, but Gold disagrees.

I found it the most curious that a scienist (are you David ?)
thinks that the issues of research funding do not belong to
a science newsgroup(s). From that I can only conclude either:

(1) you don't do any research, are at least any research
on a real world type which requires some funds to perform,

(2) you are independently wealthy and don't care about
those researchers that are not.