Aliquotes...Something to laugh at

Randall Willis willis at gandalf.psf.sickkids.on.ca
Wed Jun 19 01:25:14 EST 1996

ALIQUOTES: A JOURNAL OF MOLECULAR AND BIOCHEMICAL HUMOUR

If you missed June's issue of Aliquotes, you missed...

"My, But That's An Attractive Mower"...The story of a flying lawn mower
and its bizarre attraction to scientific equipment.

"As They Like It"...William Shakespeare's take on the world of tenure

"The Falcon (Tube)"...the continuing saga of a lab tech-cum-private eye

"...a sign of education..".the misadventures of a bumbling summer
student

"The Art of Science"...a look at the close knitting of science with art

"Picks In Cyberspace"...our monthly column on the Internet

and, the grumpy, old tech takes on the motivation of grad students in
"Who's Got The Time"

For those of you who haven't met Aliquotes before, we are a monthly
journal which looks at the lighter side of a life in science.  If you
can't laugh at this stuff, you might as well give it up.  Aliquotes is
FREE TO ALL readers (funding comes through the assistance of
advertisers) and you can take a peak at some of our stuff by checking
out the web site of NetSci at the URL:
http://www.awod.com/netsci/Issues/Apr96/aliquotes.html

If you'd like to receive Aliquotes or want more information, contact us
at:

R. Willis, Aliquotes Press                rogerb at miocrosoft.com
58 Balfour Ave.
Toronto, ON                               416-691-2921 (ph)
M4C 1T6  CANADA

Please send your ground address as we are not an e-mail magazine.