Cyberlink

cyberlink linl1 at TNTECH.CAMPUS.MCI.NET
Sat Jun 22 13:47:27 EST 1996

                                    Please excuse this intrusion.
 This will be the only mailing you will receive from this service unless you subscribe.
All replies to this mailing will be returned undeliverable.
How to subscribe to our mailing is later in this message.

                                     Welcome to CyberLinks.
 CyberLinks is a bulk E-mail advertising service.Cyberlink is classified ads consisting of ads for products,services, business opportunity,help wanted, position wanted, and other misc. categories. No explicit adult ads will be accepted. To receive future

mailings you must subscribe.All subscriptions to CyberLink are FREE.

g to this service.
After subscribing you will be able to remove your name from our list.

Why use CyberLinks instead of just reading the online classified.
1. Cost- Simply download Cyberlink and read it offline.
2. Convince - Read Cyberlink whenever you want to, not just when you are online.
3. Quality- Good business operators are using the bulk E-mail classified. They receive a better
                  response rate.
4. Time Saving- You do not have to go from category to the next. Exp. from business to health.

Why read a E-mail ads from a subscribed service instead of unsolicated E-mails.

1. Better QUALITY of ads- The advertiser knows you are interested in this E-mail. This is due to
    you subscribing. This leads to a better selection of merchandise and other products and                 services.They will know how many people are reading thier ad, not just simply using the
    DELETE key.A smart business man will use a subscription service before an unsolicated one.

ADVERTISING RATES:
$5.00 per line
3 line min.
6 line ad qualifies for 2 month free fax on demand!!!! ( first 10 advertisers per month)
For information on how to place your ad e-mail pockle99 at gnn.com

This weeks classified:

Products:
**************************
Get a new credit file in just 30 days. This program is 100% legal. We guarantee that you
be able to start a new credit file or double your money back. For complete information
call fax on demand 1.423-681-6702 box #101
***************************
Increase your bottom line. Stop wasting your valuable time at the discount warehouses.
Save 30% on our office products. Toll free ordering. Regular customers can buy
electronic equipment at cost. For more details reply to volsale at knox.mindspring.com
***************************
Pebble Bear has been discovered. Collect the original Pebble's Collectable
Pebble Bear. Follow the story of Pebble Valley.
Perfect gift!!!! Only $9.95 Plus $4.00 shipping
Remit to: Pebbles Collectable, P.O.Box 1004 Alcoa, Tn.. 37701.
***************************
Ditigal Satellite System. Get more information on the first to offer the important
international Digital Video Broadcast Standard. Programming price beats
competition hands down. For more information call fax on demand 1-423-681-6702 box # 888 doc #5
***************************

Services:
##########################
13.9 cent per minute 800 service with no hookup charge. 13.9 cent per minute long
distance day, night or evening. 22 cents per minute calling card with no surcharge.
For more information E-mail ddeal95039 at aol.com
##########################
Business Opportunity:
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Earn $25.00 an hour as an Open House Representative. Over 3000 wonderful products
to sell at home parties. Better than Tupperware, Xmas around the world, etc. E-mail
volsale at knox.mindspring.com for more details.
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Just like being a banker, client comes to you, no money down homes. Your phone rings off
the hook. No competition. You can earn big money your very first day while the real estate
agents do most of the work. Call fax on demand for details 1-423-681-6702 box 9.
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
           Be master of your Own Destiny

Join our highly successful team marketing Investors International's
masterful financial education program. We are searching for
self-motivated individuals seeking full or part-time employment, and
desiring an average weekly income of $2,500-5,000.

You will earn 90% commission on each $1,250 purchase after a short
training and qualification. Our turn-key system of live and prerecorded
calls generates buyers, so you sell nothing. No boundaries or limits on
the sales you produce. Develop your personal sales team for
unprecedented high residual income.

For more information and to receive a detailed prospectus, call
1-800-610-1958 ex 3105.
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
FREE $50 APPROVAL BONUS!  HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE PAID A
PERCENTAGE OF FINANCIAL SERVICES YOU AND OTHERS PROVIDE TO
HUNDREDS OR EVEN THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE?  THIS PROGRAM JUST
LAUNCHED DECEMBER 5  AND IS BACKED BY A NYSE FINANCIAL
INSTITUTION. CALL 800-458-3259 or fax on demand 913-331-1500 ID#0035346.
 Email:robbrown2 at aol.com
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Personals
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Find Mister or Miss Right with our online personnals.Run your two line ad for 4 weeks for only $5.00..To submit your ad email pickle99 at gnn.com for instructions.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Subscriptions
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Win $250.00 Subscribe to The Trivia Online Contest. FREE subscription. For a sample e-mail
Trivia online from the e-mail address you wish to receive the mailings. If you want to subscribe simply follow the instructions to subscribe.. For your free sample E-mail dedeal at usit.net.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
The Short Story
Subscribe to the free publication -"The Short Story"The Short Story is a series of short stories written by undiscovered authors. Each Story will last approx. 8 weeks. For more details and
a preview of the first short story e-mail story909 at aol.com.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Sport Ticket Sweepstakes:
Win Tickets to the World Series, The Super Bowl, and other major Sporting Events.
E-mail dedeal at usit.net for details!!!!!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Adult Only!!!
For information on this publication please fill out the coupon below and E-mail to Xmagition at aol.com.

Name ____________________________________________

Address__________________________________________

I am of legal age ( over 21) and I request this information.

Note the above information is for our information only.
We DO NOT sell or rent out names.
Also note the reply you will receive will contain only information about
subscribing and what is contain in the publication.
We will not mail anything to anyone under 21 years of age!!!!!

.