ME farmhouse for rent

James Mahaffy mahaffy at dordt.edu
Fri Jun 28 12:53:37 EST 1996

Einstein¹s cousin Urdell (bjwalker at biddeford.com) wrote:
: I want to post a notice about renting my farm with college and university
: faculty.

: Sabbatical year late summer/fall/winter/spring rental, coastal Maine, near
: wired for 220. A place to write, paint, think, walk. Blue herons.
[snip]
: Contact:
: sheridan at k12.oit.umass.edu.
: PHONE: (413) -549-1606 (last week June, first two weeks July) or (207)
: -497-2602 (4th of July weekend, last two weeks of July, first two weeks of
: August)

I think this post is a bit off topic.  I sure would not like to see this
group full of sabattical houses for rent. Not sure where to suggest for
a better palce and the sad thing is that if there aren't many of them
posts like this will probably work effectively since they target a segment
of the academic community on a group of high traffic.

--
:
James F. Mahaffy                   e-mail: mahaffy at dordt.edu
Sioux Center, Iowa 51250