legal horror stories

Ronald Manzy manzi at host.com
Sat Jun 29 17:50:06 EST 1996

Barclays Charity for Legal Reform
154-42 26th Avenue
Whitestone, NY 11354

Please mail in articles and letters about legal horror stories that have
happened to you, friends or you have heard about.
Judges, lawyers and juries that have made the wrong decisions and cost you
plenty of money and or your freedom!!!
All submissions become the property of Barclays Charity for Legal Reform
and may be published in any medium.  I will answer every letter.  I am on
WABC radio 770 AM and have the publisher of The New York Times as a
friend.  If you want your name mentioned, let me know otherwise I do
respect privacy.

Sincerely,

Ronald Manzy
Executive Director