M & A FREE Business Newsletter, Volume IV

M & A Computer Services manda at INFINET.COM
Sun Jun 30 17:08:23 EST 1996

Our research indicates the following material is of interest to you.  If you prefer not to be on this mailing list, please let us know, and you will promptly be removed.

Another FREE M & A Newsletter!  The exciting newsletter filled with business information and opportunities.  Volume 4.  This newsletter is publishing at least once a week and no more than twice a week.

ANNOUNCEMENT:  This Newsletter is now reaching over 100,000 people.  Our list should shortly reach almost 200,000.  If you haven't reserved your ad space, you should do so ASAP before they are all gone!!!  See the end of this newsletter for this WEEKS SP
CIAL!

*** THE REMOVE LIST ***
We have a permanent remove list that will take your name off of our list forever.  Simply reply and put "remove" in the subject or body of the message and you will not receive any more messages from us.  NOTE:  If you are having your e-mail forwarded or
our reply doesn't show your true email address ( ie. Prodigy's net names) then please type your real email address in the body of your message or you may receive more messages from us.

*** THE SUBSCRIBE LIST ***
If you would like an e-mail address added to our list, simply reply and put "add address" in the subject and place the "e-mail address" in the body of the message.  Please forward this information to anyone who may be interested.

*****  IMPORTANT *****  Do not hit reply to answer any of these ads or you may be removed from our list, reply to the Email address, phone number or Web Address in the ad itself.

$$$ - INFO RPTS - $$$

WHAT I HAVE IS A "POWERFUL," MONEY MAKING DISK, AND A SPECIAL REPORT ENTITLED, "HOW TO MAKE $100,000 IN 100 DAYS!!!"

YOU "CAN" MAKE MONEY IN THIS HIGH TECH BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY!!!

DON'T LET IS SLIP AWAY FROM YOU!!

JUST E-MAIL ME YOUR NAME & ADDRESS, AND I WILL MAIL YOU THE FULL DETAILS, BY 1ST CLASS MAIL.  "THE FULL DETAILS!!"

E-MAIL TO:  MiltonC291 at aol.com
DOES $65,000 A MONTH WITHIN 12 MONTHS INTEREST YOU??

This is NOT HYPE...it's HAPPENING...we are averaging filling a matrix every 6 weeks.  And this income is on monthly dues ONLY...it does not include the ADDITIONAL income you will receive when downline members ALSO buy product!  (This alone could add up t
 hundreds of thousands of dollars MORE a month!)  All this for a one-time OUT OF POCKET cost of $80 and referring just 2 PEOPLE!  For more information, E-mail SAM951 at AOL.COM or see our web page @ http://www.cashflow.com/adc-ucan.htm
FREE e-mail report tells you HOW TO CASH IN ON THE INTERNET!*  Send reply to NetCash96 at juno.com and get your copy today!
* Other informative titles and products available.
UNIQUE MAIL ORDER PLAN w/proven 50% response from this 1-page brochure promoting an information product anyone can make money with!  200 FREE opportunity seekers' names!  Details:  GCP4 at aol.com - "50%M" in subject.
DEBT FREE - The newsletter that teaches you how to reduce your debt and
earn extra money.  Easy step-by-step approach. No hype and no gimmicks.
For FREE introductory issue E-mail your mailing address to  ExDebt at aol.com
HomeQuest-Core curriculum K-12 educational software on CD. If you want to
give your child some extra tutoring, or if you are considering home schooling your children, this is the software to have in your home!! Email QuestHome at aol.com
                       $$$          AT&T BUSINESS UPDATE!          $$$
  GTI, Utilizing the AT&T Global Network! MAJOR CONTRACT SIGNED! GREAT COMP!
    E-Mail Your Request For Enrollment Information To: ATnT1996 at MAILBACK.COM
WOODWORKERS AND CRAFTERS How to Make $180-$200 A Day Part Time
Making ONE easily made product.  Sells themselves through word of mouth in your
local area.  FREE Report send email to woodworkingsuccess at mailback.com.
FREE Sample ... "The Dream Seed" , a book on disk. A guide to passion, sex, love,
romance, laughter, etc. on the net. E-mail "Free" Cynosu1268 at aol.com .Please visit our home page at http:/home at aol.com/cynosu1268 for other free samples...
SPECIAL OFFER.  Turbo Charge your life and pocket book.  Would you like to be FINANCIALLY FREE......Work from Home......FREE Report reveals Program to make a lot of $......Email Autoresponder  specialopp at memo.net
Surf the Net for Just a PENNY A MONTH!!!  E-mail your postal address for a free demo/startup disk.  Place "Surf the Net" in the subject and E-mail to mroger8586 at aol.com
M & A Computer Services provides high quality computer services and supplies.  We are located in Dayton, Ohio.  We provide any computer hardware and software.  We also provide Customer Printed Business Forms, Copier and Laser Printer supplies and now E-m
il addresses and advertising!  For more information Email us at:  mroger8586 at aol.com.  Visit Our Web Site at http://www.infinet.com/~manda

E-mail addresses:
	 1,500		$15
	 2,000		$25
	 4,000		$40
	10,000		$60
All e-mail addresses are provided on disk in an ASCII file formatted with one address per line.
E-mail mroger8586 at aol.com for more information.
PLACE YOUR AD HERE!!!
As you can see by the beginning of this newsletter, our list is growing rapidly.  This mailing will  reach over 100,000 people!!!  Within the next few mailings we expect to DOUBLE THAT NUMBER!!!

*****  Get your AD to over 100,000 People!!! *****

	Your 3 line ad for 1 issue			$20
	Your 3 line ad for 3 issues			$35
	Your 3 line ad for 6 issues			$55
	Each additional line			$3
	One line minimum/per issue		$10

NEW CIRCULATION SPECIAL = The first 25 people to respond for an ad will receive $5 off their ad for 1, 3 or 6 issues.  So respond asap and reserve your spot.

Email mroger8586 at aol.com or reply and place "ad" in the subject and type your ad in the body.

Then mail a copy of your ad along with a check or money order and it will be reserved and placed in our newsletter as soon as payment is verified.

Mail and make payment to or for any questions contact:

	Michael Rogers
	M & A Computer Services
	808 S. Clayton Rd., Lot 19
	New Lebanon, OH  45345