postdoc available immediately

Lori Kohlstaedt kohlstaedt at sbmm1.ucsb.edu
Tue Mar 5 15:51:07 EST 1996

A funded postdoctoral position is available immediately in my laboratory.
The successful candidate will apply RNA/DNA selection technology to studying
initiation of replication in viruses or will study the structural biology of
replication in one of several viral systems.  This is a great opportunity to
apply your skills as a molecular biologist/biochemist while learning
structural biology including xray crystallography techniques.

We have new, state-of-the-art diffraction and computational equipment and a
well funded biochemistry laboratory.  Our setting, at the University of
California, Santa Barbara, provides stimulating scientific interaction and a
location of exceptional physical beauty.  Send C.V. and references to: L.
Kohlstaedt,  Dept. of Chemistry, University of California, Santa Barbara,
Santa Barbara, CA 93106 or reply to the e-mail address listed below.
Lori Kohlstaedt
Dept. of Chemistry
University of California, Santa Barbara
Santa Barbara, CA 93106