prediction assessment meeting at Asilomar

Christian Lemer chris at
Thu Mar 7 02:45:56 EST 1996

Marie-Helene Mucchielli wrote:
> In the article published by David Shortle in Structural Biology of 1995 (Vol 2,
> Number 2, 91-93), it is said that a prediction assessment meeting at Asilomar
> (California)is sheduled for 1996. If somebody have more informations about this
> meeting (date, i.e.), thanks for sending these informations to me.

March 7 '96 - September 30 '96
     Distribution of targets to predictors as they become available, withdrawal of structures as
     they are solved. Collection of predictions.
December 12 - 16 '96
     Meeting, Asilomar, California

All information about the meeting and the contest can be found on the net:

Christian LEMER <chris at>
Unité de Conformation des Macromolécules Biologiques
Université libre de Bruxelles                           Tel: 32-2-650 20 13
av. FD Roosevelt,50 CP160/16, B-1050 Bruxelles, Belgium Fax: 32-2-648 89 54