Skeleton key

Allen Adler adler at pulsar.wku.edu
Tue Mar 12 01:56:58 EST 1996

Enclosed is part of a posting to bionet.molbio.genbank.updates.
I don't know my gluteus maximus from my olekranon. Perhaps someone
can go through the enclosed material and explain how to read it.
Thanks.

Ignorantly,
Allan Adler
adler at pulsar.cs.wku.edu

LOCUS       G17049        400 bp    DNA             STS       05-MAR-1996
DEFINITION  human STS SHGC-9317 clone pG-5199.
ACCESSION   G17049
NID         g1214475
KEYWORDS    STS sequence; primer; sequence tagged site.
SOURCE      human Plasmid clones, generated from a lymphoblastoid cell line
            from a human male.  Localized to human chromosome 6 by analysis on
            the NIGMS Human/Rodent Somatic Cell Hybrid Panel #1, Coriell
            Institue for Medical Research, Camden, NJ 08103.
  ORGANISM  Homo sapiens
            Eukaryotae; mitochondrial eukaryotes; Metazoa; Chordata;
            Vertebrata; Gnathostomata; Osteichthyes; Sarcopterygii; Choanata;
            Tetrapoda; Amniota; Mammalia; Theria; Eutheria; Archonta; Primates;
            Catarrhini; Hominidae; Homo.