Nader Nader-Djalal nnaderdj at
Tue Mar 19 23:49:35 EST 1996

We arecurrently working on measurement of nitrotyrosine residues in
lung tissues as the footprint of peroxynitrite production.  However,
we are not sure what is going on during samplin.  Therefore looking
for means of invivo nitrosylation of tyrosine and using it as the
positive control for our samples. We appreciate help from anybody who
has experience in this regard or has the peroxynitrite producing
system available.  Any piece of information will be greatly
appreciated.  Please respond by e-mail.
Thank you