You Think That's Funny?

Randall Willis willis at gandalf.psf.sickkids.on.ca
Wed Mar 20 09:52:59 EST 1996

So, you think that you've got an amusing anecdote or idea that you'd
like to share with the scientific community...some witty little
observation about science and the inherent absurdity of our field of
choice...some special angle on the everyday that makes one titter...

WELL BUSTER, YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE!!!!!!

We're ALIQUOTES: A Journal of Biochemical and Molecular Humour
and we're always looking for new ideas and observations about science
that highlight the oddity of our career choices.

Let's face it, we've chosen a very strange field to keep ourselves out
of the general workforce and bizarre things happen.  Where else is a 95%
failure rate deemed acceptable?

If you've got some ideas and you want to share them with others, drop us
a line and test them out on us.  We're always looking for new material.

Randall C Willis, Publisher, ALIQUOTES
Aliquotes Press
58 Balfour Ave.               willis at gandalf.psf.sickkids.on.ca
Toronto, ON                   rogerb at microsoft.com
M4C 1T6  CANADA

(for an example of our material, check out the URL
     http://www.awod.com/netsci/index.html
                           and highlight Feature Articles)