reflexes

Mandy Garcia mgarcia at SISNET.SSKU.K12.CA.US
Thu Mar 21 22:38:00 EST 1996

Hi, My name is Mandy Garcia, I'm a student at Mt. Shasta High School, in
California. I'm doing an exparament on human reflexes. I'm testing
students my own age, I want to know does your sex, or physical apperence,
whether your Athletic or Over Weight determin your reflexes or behavior?
I would also like to know if there's a good test I could preform to test
both a humans reflexes and behavior at the same time?
  I would appreciate any responces.
          Thank you!
               Mandy Garcia