help! Technical certification in Molecular biology

zp00194 at UABDPO.DPO.UAB.EDU zp00194 at UABDPO.DPO.UAB.EDU
Wed Mar 27 12:11:01 EST 1996

Help!!!
I am trying to find out information and sources about the technical
certification in Molecular Biology.
Does anybody know if any institutions and universities or states offer this
this kind of training program?  I really need this information, for I searched
for long and no gain.
Your responses are really appreciated.If you could respond to my email
address, that will be wonderful. Thank you so much for your attention.
Sincerely,