Rick Bhurji rbhurji at
Sun Nov 3 09:34:31 EST 1996

Marketing on the Internet can be a difficult thing. There is more to internet marketing than
just designing a web page or web site. The secrect is INTERACTIVE COMMUNICATION!! Internet marketing
should be integrated into the marketing mix of your product or service. I have a very affordable practical
guide that will give you helpfu tips on effective marketing techniques on the internet!

If you are serious in using the internet as a marketing tool and want to increase sales or create a effective presence
on the internet then e-mail me at rbhurji at for more information.
Serious inquires only please!