Post-Doctoral Position

Giovanna Buttice gbuttice at infobiogen.fr
Mon Nov 11 11:26:49 EST 1996

A two year postdoctoral position is available starting January 1997. The
sucessful candidate will join a group working on the molecular
mechanisms of metalloprotease gene regulation by oncogenes and the study
of their expression in in vivo models. Experimental approaches involve
in vitro transcription assays, gel shift, GST-protein interaction, two
hybrid system and in-situ hybridization. Our research is supported by
the Association National de la Recherche sur le Cancer (ARC). At
present, our group consist of four researchers and is one of ten highly
interacting groups in the well equipped Department of Molecular Oncology
at the CNRS-Pasteur Institute in Lille, France. The city of Lille is
situated 300 km from Paris (45 min.by TGV) and 150 km from Brussels.

Applicants should have a Ph.D. or M.D. with expertise in cellular and
/or molecular biology.  Please send a curriculum vitae and two letters
of recommendation to:

Giovanna Butticè
Laboratoire d'Oncologie Moleculaire
CNRS URA &&§à; Institut Pasteur de Lille
1 rue Calmette, BP 245 59019
Lille, Cedex France
phone:(33) 3 20 87 78 78 fax: (33) 3 20 87 79 08
e-mail: gbuttice at infobiogen.fr