Information Request

Wed Nov 13 07:10:24 EST 1996

Oh dear.

An off-topic spam, for unspecified financial services, with
all the usual ploys used. Why can't these people see that
advertizing a "highly lucrative" scheme HAS to be a con; if
it's that lucrative why do they want to sell it?

Another for the killfile...

It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion, it is by the beans of Java
that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shaking, the shaking becomes a
warning, it is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.

Dan Holdsworth, drh92 at Note that spammers will be killfiled,
mailfiltered and buried by the dead of night in /dev/null