Name, name, name

Etsuko Miyamoto rago at yk.rim.or.jp
Sat Nov 16 10:48:25 EST 1996

Hi, everyone!
 I have married and change my name from E.Miyamoto to E. Sato. =

But I prefer to be called E.Miyamoto as same as before, so =

I use E. Miyamoto my oral or paper auther name. But recently =

I found like that style=B9s name, E. Miyamoto-Sato or E. Sato-
Miyamoto. I don=B9t know which name is first. I guess current =

last name is last place like Miyamoto-Sato? =

 I think this system is very convinient. Because anyone wants =

to find my paper by authername in the online search, she or he =

can get both old and current name paper automatically. =

 If anyone use this name, let me know the corect usage or other =

good idea.
 Thank you.

Etsuko Miyamoto-Sato
rago at yk.rim.or.jp