Please Help Save A Life

Ivy Chen ichen at ix.netcom.com
Mon Nov 18 23:26:43 EST 1996

Time is running out, and you might be the only person who can safe this little girl's life.

Lai needs a bone marrow donor from the Chinese community to save her life.  Why the Chinese
community?  It is because the Medical research suggests the most likely match will be found in a person
of full Chinese descent.

All it takes is two tablespoons of blood to determine if your bone marrow matches Lai's.  Please stop by
CACC in Hockessin, Delaware for the blood test on

	Tuesday, November 19, 1996, 4 PM - 9 PM
or	Wednesday, November 20, 1996, 4 PM - 9 PM

Address: CACC Montessori School & Child Care Center
 Valley Rd. & Little Baltimore Rd.
 Hockessin, Delaware

Phone:    (302) 239-2917

Direction:

1)    Take I-95 to Delaware, exit 5, Route 141 North, Route 2 West, Route 7 North
2) 	Pass "Pike Creek Shopping Center" on the left, then pass "Mendenhall Village" development on the
right, then make a left turn at the traffic light onto Little Baltimore Rd (a Garden shop at the corner)
3) 	Follow Little Baltimore Rd, and CACC will be on your right.

We thank you for all your support in advance.