Why freeze autorads?

Paul N Hengen pnh at ncifcrf.gov
Thu Nov 21 20:31:46 EST 1996

%<----clip ----%<

| This, to my great surprise, has been discussed here to death.

Yes it has...and I'm sorry that the FAQ list does not have this question
on it. It has been published in the TIBS column, but it is buried under
the headline title of GC sequencing that month. The article (with references)
is available from my archive site.

@article{Hengen1996Jantibs,
author = "P. N. Hengen",
title = "Methods and reagents - Cycle sequencing through
{GC}--rich regions",
volume = "21",
number = "1",
pages = "33-34",