Nervous System

DANIEL ROBERT HOLDSWORTH drh92 at aber.ac.uk
Fri Nov 22 09:53:22 EST 1996

In article <skohan-1911961809570001 at ts2-2.wla.ts.ucla.edu>,
skohan at ucla.edu (Sami Kohan) writes:
:In article <328FE6BE.788F at sympatico.ca>, Melissa M
:<mirage at sympatico.ca> wrote:
:
:> Hi, I need help understanding these concepts, any help would be
:> appreciated!!

[...]

:As an undergrad and a lurker on this newsgroup, I'm very grateful for the
:help I've received from people on this group. Having said that though,
:people on this newsgroup don't take kindly to the idea of doing people's
:homework or what appears to be people's homework. If you have a very
:specific question people might take the time to answer it, but to ask what
:is a spinal cord shows you haven't invested to much figuring these things
:out yourself.

I agree.

Asking for help that you could get out of a textbook, and probably get a lot
more help from the textbook is not liked.

Asking for help on something that's interesting is a different matter
entirely; people here are mostly biology professionals who're not exactly
so keen on answering basic questions, etc. (not are so many of us keen on
suffering fools gladly, either).

It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion, it is by the beans of Java
that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shaking, the shaking becomes a
warning, it is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.
Dan Holdsworth, drh92 at aber.ac.uk **SPAMMERS WILL BE FILTERED**

ObInterestingQuestion: What do you call a fly that can't fly?