Bogus article in _Science_ writes off young, old

FAH DrHeasley at Chemistry.com
Fri Nov 22 06:53:50 EST 1996

On 22 Nov 1996 06:55:58 GMT, Tommy the Terrorist
<mayday at super.zippo.com> wrote a review of:

|"Evidence-Based Health Policy - Lessons from the Global Burden of Disease
|Study"
|Christopher J. L. Murray and Alan D. Lopez, Science, vol. 274, 1 Nov 1996

This article demonstrates a callous disregard for human life, and a
dangerous potential trend in political thinking.

I only hope that our "pro-life" republican congressional leaders, and
our newly elected democratic president, will not find a pretext within
this article to do further damage to our social structure.

Thank you for sharing it.

Frank Heasley, Ph.D.
Principal
FSG Online - Jobs and Resumes in Biotechnology, Science and Medicine
http://www.chemistry.com