Integration of Ecology and Economy: Compensating the Public for use of public property; i.e., natural resources

Thu Nov 28 10:13:42 EST 1996

That's all fine and nice (Gaia, etc). We've
heard this many times over.

The question though is what are your SPECIFIC
measures you can propose to do address the
overpopulation crises ? By now it hardly disputable
that unless the population growth is stopped
and/or reversed, ALL other efforts (ecological, etc)
are pretty much futile and Gaia is about to eliminate
us all as major pests and destroyers. She (Gaia)
did this already with dinasaurs.

So, what are your practical suggestions ?

Alex Berezin