Please HELP Me out! Earth Day Info Needed.

Michele michelee at
Thu Oct 3 21:37:56 EST 1996

I am an environmental scientist who has taken on the task of promoting a poster
contest for this years Earth Day and desperately need any information that I
can find on last years Earth Day, especially the events.  Information on last
years events in the Washington, DC area would be even more helpful.  If anyone
can help me with some information or point me in the right direction, I would
greatly appreciate it.  Thanks for your consideration and time.

michelee at