Math Models in Biology

Alex Sheftel asheft at PO-BOX.MCGILL.CA
Thu Oct 3 21:57:08 EST 1996

I am a Physiology undergraduate student at McGill University in a
course focussed on mathematical models in biology.  Most of this topic
concerns chaos theory and fractals.  For this course, a research paper
on a recent study/article on the subject is required.  The article
cannot be of a McGill University professor and has to have been
written after 1993.

If anyone has any suggestions or references pertaining to articles
applying math to biological systems, I would greatly appreciate an
e-mail.

     -Thanks,
	Alex Sheftel