HELP NEEDED: How you pronounce pUC?

z un691cs at genius.embnet.dkfz-heidelberg.de
Fri Oct 4 04:57:43 EST 1996

Hello,

we have three kinds of water in the lab: tabwater, VE water and millipore
deionized water. The VE water also comes from a tab, but most of the
calcium is removed (by distillation ? no idea).

I usually use the VE water to prepare my coffee or tea, but now a colleague
mentioned that this water is so low in ion concentrations, that it damages
your gut. I heard this story in the past, but then I was told it
damages the kidneys.

So my question is: is it healthy or not to drink distilled or VE water.
are there any studies that describe damage to the organism ?

Clemens