DUJOUR/Biology Call For Papers

DROWNER99 drowner99 at aol.com
Sun Oct 6 11:36:00 EST 1996

I am a high school student and I need some information dealing with
genetic engineering on:
a) professional preparation for technical schools
b) some possible job opportunities in this field, such as, if I could get
a job after     I've prepared myself, and where I could work.
c) the entry level pay scale, and what a person would likely make in this
job field.
d) what is it like doing this profession for the rest of your life?
e) will this job be needed for the next 40 years?
f)  could I possibly talk to someone who is currently working in this
field?