HELP

info1 at MAIL.VIVID.NET info1 at MAIL.VIVID.NET
Sun Oct 6 02:55:24 EST 1996

INTERNET  MARKETERS  NEEDED  !!!

Realistically make $100 - $1000 per day with our services and products
which are targeted toward internet / direct marketers.

This is NOT a program designed to take money from you, there is no
cost to get started.

* FREE SET UP.
* No experience necessary.
* Free training (if needed).
* Excellent full / part time income.
* 50% - 75% pay out.
* Proven money making products & services.
* Market on / off internet.
* No MLM.

With the internet growing at such a rapid pace our business is
booming, with no slow-down in sight. Internet marketing is one of the
hottest businesses around and, with thousands of new users and
businesses getting on-line every day, income opportunities are
endless.

Keep in mind, that it is estimated that there are currently 45 million
people on the internet. By the year 2000 it is estimated there will be
as many as 500 million and even better, prospects are not limited to
just those on-line.

Those with the insight and intuition to get started now, will be the
ones to profit for years to come. This is truly a business where your
income potential is only limited by your imagination.

For more information send e-mail to:

info1 at cyberpromo.com  (subject = internet)

Serious inquires only please