latex glove allergy

Helmut Drobny a5321mai at mailbox.UniVie.AC.AT
Mon Oct 7 05:05:19 EST 1996

Helen Burns (H.D.Burns at bham.ac.uk) wrote:
: I'm having problems with an allergy to my disposable gloves. If any body
: has any advice on low allergenic brands or alternative solutions I would
: be very grateful if you could E.mail me- Thankyou.

	Hi Helen,

	Try VINYL examination gloves; They are much softer in touch
	and due to its relaxed fit a smaler stressor to  sensitive
	skin, however this type of gloves cannot be recomended
	for delicate manual operations as usual in surgery.
	Sincerely,

	Helmut