Animal and Plant Cells

Mark Dalton mwd at cray.com
Wed Oct 9 16:52:37 EST 1996

Jerry Learn (learn at u.washington.edu) wrote:
: In article <324EC163.7B05 at voicenet.com>, mortgale at voicenet.com wrote:

: >In a recent post, Thomas Backhaus <backhaus at biology.uni-bremen.de> asked
: >about websites where he could learn about biology.
: >--------------------------------------------------------------------
: >Try http://lenti.med.unm.edu/~mwd/cell_www/cell.html which provides a
:                       ^^^
: >hypertext course on cell biology prepared by Mark Dalton at CRAY.
: >
: Try <http://lenti.med.umn.edu/~mwd/cell_www/cell.html> instead. (U of
: Minnesota, not U. of New Mexico)

Yes, the Univ. of MN, I just live in New Mexico... (^8

: >Another series of tutorials on cell biology, is provided by MIT at
: >http://esg-www.mit.edu:8001/esgbio/chapters.html
: >
Also I have a list of courses on line (yes, I need to update it  (^8  ).
	http://lenti.med.umn.edu/~mwd/courses.html

Also a another  course I found was:
	http://cellbio.utmb.edu/cellbio/cellsch.htm

Good luck!

Mark
---------
Mark Dalton       CH3-S-CH2 H                      H      O       H
SGI/Cray Research       |   |                      |       \      |
Los Alamos,NM 87544     CH2-C-COO    //\ ---C--CH2-C-COO    C-CH2-C-COO
mwd at cray.com                |       |  ||   ||     |       //     |
                            NH3      \\/ \ / CH    NH3    O       NH3
                                          NH
My home page: http://lenti.med.umn.edu/~mwd/mwd.html
BEAM Robotics: http://www.webconn.com/~mwd/beam.html
WWW Cell Bio. course: http://lenti.med.umn.edu/~mwd/cell.html