I am searching for an Article: The mouse with human ear.

Mariappan, Muthu Marthanda Rajan mariappan at utsw.swmed.edu
Thu Oct 10 08:42:32 EST 1996

Dear Readers,
			I am a researcher in Tissue Engineering. I have seen an article in
one of the popular journals:?Sceince, Nature, New Scientist, Scientific
American etc., about the trends in Tissue Engineering.
	It had a picture of a mouse(mammalian - not the computer peripheral)
with a human ear constructed out of a cartilage mould, with chodrocytic
cultures in it. This should have been within the past one year.
	I am not able to remember which one.
	Researchers, who know the exact Vol.No, and Journal of this article can
you please write back to me. I need this desperately to make a slide for
a friend of mine.
Thank you
Yours
-Dr.M.M.Rajan