HUM-MOLGEN - Call for Editors

Frank S. Zollmann Frank.Zollmann at medizin.uni-rostock.de
Thu Oct 10 04:01:44 EST 1996

At present HUM-MOLGEN serves world-wide approximately 4000 molecular
geneticists and clinicians directly on-line as well as more than
40.000 WWW users from various disciplines. Being a non-profit organisation,
HUM-MOLGENs services to the genetics community are mainfold.

To maintain, extend and improve our service, we need your support!

We are currently looking for (additional) :

SPECIAL INTEREST EDITORS
who are representing a special interest group of HUM-MOLGENs
subscribers; f.i. Journalist, Librarians, managers etc., and who are
willing to take up specific tasks within the voluntary editors team
ED-MOLGEN.

SCIENTIFIC OR CLINICAL EDITORS (MD, PhD or above)
who are willing to take on or share the editor-ship of one of HUM-MOLGENs
TOPICS, and who would like to participate in the multidisciplinary editors
team ED-MOLGEN.

ASSISTANT-EDITORS (student; graduate level or above)
who are willing to assist one of the editors of HUM-MOLGEN by discussing
and taking care of more practical issues, like discussing and sampling
of messages, lay-out, new technological developments, etc.

Especially but not only, we are looking for editors from the SOUTHERN
HEMISPHERE or ASIA.

If you support the HUM-MOLGEN concept, and would like to participate
actively, please send your intentions and/or CV to:

ED-MOLGEN at NIC.SURFNET.NL

Thanks for your attention
On behalf of ED-MOLGEN,

Arthur Bergen

| HUM-MOLGEN - Internet Communication Forum in Human Genetics 	     |
| E-mail: HUM-MOLGEN at nic.surfnet.nl 				     |
| WWW: http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/HUM-MOLGEN/ 	     |
| Phone: 020-566 4598 (The Netherlands), (206) 386-2101 (USA)        |
| Fax:   020-691 6521 (The Netherlands), (206) 386-2555 (USA)        |