Ion-free water for human consumption?

Fred McCall fjm at onramp.net
Sat Oct 12 10:28:31 EST 1996

cbenson at CSWNET.COM (H.C. Benson) wrote:

:My interest is in deuterium oxide which contaminates all terrestrial
:water supplies at a ratio ranging from 1:5000 to 1:7000.

Our water is contaminated with water?  Oh, my!

:It is a puzzle
:to me why so little research has been done on the deleterious effects of
:exposure to these concentrations over the human lifespan.

There is no difference in chemical behaviour between the two, so why
would you expect any biological effects at all?

--
"Insisting on perfect safety is for people who don't have the balls to
    live in the real world."   -- Mary Shafer, NASA Dryden