Chemical & Biological Lab Inventory Consultant

Marshall L. Beeber beeberml at a1.lldmpc.umc.dupont.com
Wed Oct 16 08:25:54 EST 1996

From: "Marshall L. Beeber" <beeberml at a1.lldmpc.umc.dupont.com>
Newsgroups: bionet.jobs.wanted
Subject: Chemical & Biological Lab Inventory Consultant
Date: 14 Oct 1996 17:08:05 GMT

As a chemical and biological laboratory inventory control consultant,
I am offering an IBM-PC compatable Windows based inventory database
service with item barcoding, CAS number and MSDS documentation. See
the website below for the inventory software I am using (My service
does not provide this software): http://www.windowchem.com/12080.htm

I am working primarily in the Pennsylvania, NJ and Delaware areas, but
will travel to your desired site at extra expense.  A partial
inventory is also available, where I'll construct your database from
the inventory list sent me.

For further information call Marshall Beeber at 610-948-9480, fax
610-948-9566, or email me at mbeeber at voicenet.com.