genetics,population analysis, and ecology of geese

Kuznecov S.B. kuznecov at cgi.nsk.su
Fri Oct 18 03:37:34 EST 1996

Now we are making the population analysis of lesser snow geese from Wrangel
Island, Russia. We use the electrophoresis of blood proteins. We are very
interested in contacts with everybody who studies the population analysis,
genetics, and ecology of geese (lesser snow geese, white fronted geese,
bean geese and so on ). If there is anybody working with these subjects
please contact us by e-mail: kuznecov at cgi.nsk.su
We are also looking for web sites in which we can get the useful information
about geese genetics and ecology.

Thank you for your time and assistance.

Ph.D. Sergei B. Kuznetsov
Denis M. Larkin

Institute of Cytology and Genetics SB RAS
Novosibirsk 630090
Russia
Tel: (3832)351245
FAX: (3832)356558