Use your mind at home to make money with us!

goldstar goldstar at INTERPOINT.NET
Sat Oct 19 00:35:39 EST 1996

THIS IS REAL!   PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!  I WILL HELP YOU MAKE MONEY IF YOU WANT IT!

Hello. My name is Elizabeth Hathcoat.  Before I ever learned how to use a computer
I had ads making money on the Internet!  Over the past year I've discovered a lot of secrets
on how to make very good money right at home, using my computer, and Sub-contracting
for WorldNet.  It is a lot of fun to make money at home because for the first time ever I can
make my check what I want it to be. The market is growing very fast every day. In fact, in
1995, for the first time ever, more computers were sold than TV sets.  I have put up ads
and in less than 9 minutes have received ORDERS!

I have so many inquiries about our money making program that I can not keep up. In short,
I need help. I am looking for trainable people that truly do wish to help us and make money
at home.  This business can be done part-time or full-time.  Our company, WorldNet Online
and myself will set you up to work at home at the hours you specify that you can work.

I will include all of the companys contact numbers and our Web site so that you can come and
visit us if you like.  This way, you can get a good feel about our company  before you call me.
After you have checked out the companys Web site, 800 Hotline number, or fax-on-demand,
feel free to give me a call directly.  My number is:

                                                                 1  (800)  337-6209

I will be more than happy to answer any questions that you may have.  Please remember to call
me when you are finished if you have any questions that you would like answered.  I hope that
you decide to call me because I really could use the help. Could you use the money?

Sincerely,
Elizabeth Hathcoat

P.S. PLEASE do not hit "Reply" and send me e-mail as I will NOT get it.  Due to the high volume
of responses, I cannot read e-mails all day requesting for "more info". This is why I have included
my TOLL FREE 800 Number for you to call me.  It saves alot of time and is very easy to use. Plus
I will be able to answer your questions directly. Call me today and I promise, I will show you how to
Make Money at home with NO gimmicks. I look forward to hear from you.

**** The following information is about the company:

     A SPECIAL TELEVISION OFFER FROM WORLDNET ONLINE!

HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO HAVE OUR COMPANY ADVERTISE YOUR NUMBER ON
TELEVISION, GENERATING A MASSIVE AMOUNT OF CALLS, AND ALL YOU HAVE
TO DO IS "HANDLE THE BUSINESS" COMING YOUR WAY?

WorldNet Online is now preparing for National Television Advertising
and we need to find our leaders that we can count on NOW! We need to
find our "Top 25" Agents now so that we can prepare them for the
Volume of Business that we are planning on Generating for them. This
is where you can fit in.

If you would like to work with us from your Home using your Computer
and Telephone to Make Money, then this is the Perfect time to start. We
would like to invite you to visit our Web Site for a better overall description
of our Marketing Plan that you can profit from. To come and "Check us out", go to:

                         http://worldnetonline.com

Here are other ways to contact us:

The 24 HOUR INFORMATION HOTLINE Number is:

                          1-(800) 677-1207

When you call, you will be Immediately asked for a number. Key in:

                          1133

If you would like to receive Documentation, then please use our FAX-ON-DEMAND
Service. You must make the call from a fax machine.

Our FAX-ON-DEMAND Number is:      (703) 834-9721

The FAX-ON-DEMAND Main Menu will ask you for a Document Number. Simply Key in:

                                                                   Document Number 721

Feel Free to Check all of the Testimonials Online of Agents
that are Already MAKING MONEY WITH US!

Hope to see you soon!