Phylum: stentor

Stephen Michael Joseph Douglas sd94ch at BADGER.AC.BROCKU.CA
Sat Oct 19 12:06:51 EST 1996

Greetings all.  There is a girl at a local high school here in St.
Catharines, Ontario, who is doing a project on the phylum stentor.  She
asked me to post this message since she has no email account.  She
basically would like any information at all on this phylum.  I was able
to grab some pictures of these creatures off of the  BIODIDAC Project,
but that is the limit of my help for her, since I am not a biologist.
Once again, any information on this phylum would be greatly appreciated.

Please send all replies to sd94ch at badger.ac.brocku.ca

TIA

--
* Stephen Michael Joseph Douglas                         * Finger me using  *
* Earth Science/Physical Geography Undergraduate program * my email address *
* Brock University, St. Catharines, Ont.                 *  for alternate   *
* E-Mail: sd94ch at badger.ac.brocku.ca                     * email addresses  *