re. Hepatitis C. Need info.

Shazar Robinson shazar at cynergy.com.au
Sat Oct 19 18:13:19 EST 1996

A. B. Collins wrote:

> I need any info. available on natural treatments for Hepatitis C. Thank
> you.
Look for a "LISTEN" life information system ten electrodermal screening
technician in your area.  This system is an incredible way of casking
the body what is needed - based on the work of Dr Voll back in the
thirties.  Check on the website for Biosource - they are the
manufacturers of this system and will be able to tell you where an
operator is in your area.  I have one of these systems in Australia and
have worked with hepatitis sufferers with good results.