Michael Kolotila x3887 mkolotila at
Mon Oct 21 08:01:55 EST 1996

  I don't know off of the top of my head.  Two places to try.
On-line Mendelian Inheritance in Man.  Your web broswer should be able to
find that.  Annual Review of Genetics had a article on it a number of
years ago.  You could try there.
  good luck.

 Michael P. Kolotila, Ph.D.        * e-mail: mkolotila at
 Biotechnology Program Coordinator *
 Department of Natural Science     * phone     :  508-374-3887
 Northern Essex Community College  * voice mail:  508-374-3644
 Elliott Way                       * fax       :  508-374-3723
 Haverhill, MA  01830-2399         *              508-374-3729
       "A little caffeine is good for the soul."  --David Hamburger