Your signature can be a TrueType font! 27979

us043836 at INTERRAMP.COM us043836 at INTERRAMP.COM
Mon Oct 21 13:20:53 EST 1996

<===== Expand your screen to its maximum size for best viewing =====>

S I G N A T U R E   F O N T S
Turn your signature into a TrueType font and say good-bye to cutting and
pasting or importing from outside files forever.

Now you can access your signature right from your font menu. It's easy
and it's fast. In the past you had to import a previously drawn or
scanned graphic that not only used a tremendous amount of space and time
to display but it also took forever to print.

Well, not anymore.  With the Victory Press "Signature" Font, you just
click on your font menu for your signature and presto! Your selection
appears in a snap as a TrueType font in your document, fully scaleable
to any size.

Here is what David from San Jose had to say about the Victory Press
Signature font... "Thank you for the quality job that you have done.
Also, I found the installation and use of the font to be explained in
such a way that even a novice, such as myself, was able to accomplish
it successfully."

John from West Haven, CT says... "I just wanted to let you know that I
received the signature font and it works just fine.  Thank you very much
for your very kind attention to the needs of this customer."

Gregg the "Shirtsleeves Accountant" says... "I installed the new font
and it works like a charm.  Thank you for the help."

Signature Fonts are priced at only $28.95 per signature.

O R D E R   F O R M                               [form #H10216]

SIGNATURE INSTRUCTIONS - Following these instructions will produce the
best possible results.  Use a black "Uni-ball" pen.  This pen produces
the best results.  Practice writing yoursignature on a plain white sheet
of paper, pressing firmly to get a dark, consistent signature.  When
finished practicing, please include the paper with your order and
indicating which signature you like the best by pointing to it with an
arrow.  Be careful not to touch your signature with the arrow or any
other marks.

Y E S: Please send me my signature as a TrueType font.  I understand
that if my signature does not work to my satisfaction, I may return
everything for a full refund.

Name...:____________________________________________________________

Company:____________________________________________________________

Address:____________________________________________________________

City...:____________________________________________________________

State..:_________________________       Zip_________________________

Phone..:____________________________________________________________

Fax....:____________________________________________________________

Email..:____________________________________________________________

Please send me my signature as a:
[ ] TrueType Signature Font $28.95
[ ] For an additional $9.95 we will create a separate character within
    your font of your first name only, for times that you might want a
    more personal signature.

I WILL BE USING MY FONT ON A:
[ ] PC
[ ] Mac
[ ] Both PC and Mac for an additional $14.95

PLEASE ALLOW THREE WEEKS TO CREATE AND SHIP YOUR FONT.

[ ] RUSH!! We can create your signature font within 2 days and ship it
    to you via 3 day air letter for an additional $25.00.

TOTAL AMOUNT OF SALE.  California residents please include 7% sales tax.

$______________________________

METHOD OF PAYMENT:
[ ] My check is enclosed.

Please charge my: