(no subject)

Brendan Keating bjk at mblab.gla.ac.uk
Mon Oct 21 10:21:17 EST 1996

Dear All,
I am trying to find out more data on the Healthcare currently being
offered for both types of Diabetes,I hope I am not bothering you by
e-mailing you.I have an interest in the treatment of chronic wounds as
our team within Glasgow University is assisting with a Bio-pharmacutical
company in the development of a product which aims to specifically
enhance the healing  process for most external chronic wounds,leading to
a better quality of life for the Diabetic patient.
We would appreciate getting answers to a few basic questions relating to
the needs of Diabetics.
If you would like to assist,you may contact me at
<bjk at mblab.gla.ac.uk>
or at the contact details below.

 Many thanks,
   Brendan Keating