Genetic Research stops aging? Says Who?

Alan Alan
Tue Oct 22 11:07:47 EST 1996

Randy Willis <willis at gandalf.psf.sickkids.on.ca> wrote:
>To all interested parties...
>
>Having been a graduate student and a research technician in genetics and
>molecular biology lab, I would have to argue that Genetic Research
>facilitates aging...premature aging.  :->
>
>Randall C Willis, Publisher
>Aliquotes Press
>ALIQUOTES:A Journal of Molecular              416-691-2921 (ph)
>   & Biochemical Humour                       416-813-5022 (fax)
>58 Balfour Ave.
>Toronto, ON                                   rogerb at microsoft.com
>M4C 1T6  CANADA

One need merely elicit the expression of general somatic telomerase.
Aging stops cold at your current physiological state.

Consider the extraordinary ages routinely attained by members of that
paragon of fragile and endangered species, the Giant Flying Vampire Toad.

--
Alan "Uncle Al" Schwartz
UncleAl0 at ix.netcom.com ("zero" before @)