STUDENT NEEDS HELP

MCLAUGHLIN PAB4RNM at leeds.ac.uk
Wed Oct 23 07:15:12 EST 1996

Has anyone got any suggestions for a papar titled
"Cytoplasmic Control of pH in Plant Cells" besides try using
the libary.  If any on knows of any relevant journals etc or
have any ideas of their own on the subject I would appreciate
the help.

Thank you very much.

P.S If Richard P Grant of Oxford reads this please do not
post another one of you oh so arrogant sarcastic replys

I love you Flash but we've only got Fourteen hours to save the Earth!!

                                                             "RICH"PAB4RNM at LEEDS.AC.UK