Richard P. Grant <MDE> rgrant at
Wed Oct 23 08:26:58 EST 1996

MCLAUGHLIN (PAB4RNM at rearranged the electrons to say:
: Has anyone got any suggestions for a papar titled
: "Cytoplasmic Control of pH in Plant Cells" besides try using
: the libary.  If any on knows of any relevant journals etc or
: have any ideas of their own on the subject I would appreciate
: the help.

: Thank you very much.

: P.S If Richard P Grant of Oxford reads this please do not
: post another one of you oh so arrogant sarcastic replys

OK.  I'll post a humble reply.

This newsgroup is not primarily for doing students' work for them.
Unless something has changed since I last looked.

Richard P. Grant                 University of Oxford
Nuffield Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology