Free demo

SoftCell.Marketing.Inc. at SWITZERLAND.IT.EARTHLINK.NET SoftCell.Marketing.Inc. at SWITZERLAND.IT.EARTHLINK.NET
Fri Oct 25 17:48:42 EST 1996

SoftCell Marketing Inc.

FOR FREE DEMO CALL -212-953-5234

Our software and provider service enables any business to launch a
professional, and effective mass marketing of a product or service via
bulk e mail. The mission is to give the average small or new business,
and even the big guys the tools required to utilize the Internet for generating
sales figures not achievable through conventional advertising.

E MAIL WORKS V3.1A  $495

E Mail Works v3.1 is by far the most advanced bulk e-mail software available
on the market. It’s power and depth are only matched by it’ s ease of use.

Features

Sends at 13000 to 15000 per hour with 14.4 modem
Posts to thousands of news groups automatically
Collects at 75000 per 24 hours
Collect from Aol,  Comp-U-Serve,  Prodigy  & all others
Works while your computer is-surfing-getting e mail or word processing
Easy to use remove name feature.
Parsing table 45000 to 100,000 per hour
Stand alone - NO Pegasus-Eudora-Freedom- or other email program needed
Sends & Gathers & Parsing at the same time!
Marketing Tables
Time & date stamp on all mailings
Filtering system

When SoftCell’s becomes your postmaster you will never loose your e mail
 addresses, dial-up connection or web site domain ever again.

BULLET PROOF WEB SITE DOMAIN 10mg
never have your site ripped down again

10 MEG WEB DOMAIN
We move your site and transfer or register your domain with internic

REMOVE NAMES
All mail is parsed against several large remove name lists

5 Meg FLAME PROOF E MAIL  BOX
We will not except multiple message or unmarked attachments from any user.
FIRE WALL
Over 70,000 e mail addresses that can not access our server

AUTO RESPONDER
Easy  and fast response

Additional provider services

Online secure credit card transactions	$35.00 per mo.
Shopping Basket			$20.00 per mo.
Additional Auto responders		$15.00 per yr.
Additional E Mail Accounts		$20.00 per mo
Additional Web space 		$10.00 per Mg per mo.

Bulk E-Mailing Services

E Mail addresses for sale

Our addresses are by far the best available on the internet because they
are all deliverable and we never sell the same list to the same type of
 business twice. We currently have over 50 million active e mail addresses.

100.000		$199
300.000		$399
500.000		$599
1 Million 	                $1000

Separate & Targeted Bulk E-Mailings

1.5  Million

1 Time $1200
2 Time $900
3 Time $800
4 Time $700
5 Time $500

DEALER INFORMATION

Dealers are required to purchase 3 units at a time and provide technical
support for all there clients. Dealers are invited into the provider network
 free with purchase of 5 units per month & get $25 per month per signed client.

E-mail Works v3.1a Dealer Pricing