Internet and Environment -> Literature

Gian Carle carle at uns.umnw.ethz.ch
Mon Oct 28 07:41:06 EST 1996

Hi

I am currently working on the University term paper "Internet and
Environment". Our aim is to
establish the manner in which the Internet is uses by people interested
in environmental issues.

    1.What is the quality rating of environmental information?
    2.How userfriendly is the Internet in the fields of environment and
ecology?
    3.Which are your requirements in the field of environmental issues?
    4.Where do you see problems in this respect?

Right now I‘m evaluating the received results. However I need more
literature concerning this subject. I would like to ask you if you have
such literature or references.

Thank you very much

Gian Carle