Searching answer

Candace Krepel ckrepel at
Mon Oct 28 09:50:47 EST 1996

Philippe Desharnais (jc091808 at wrote:
: Hi,
:     I'm a student and I have this question to answer for a lab report.
: "What are the biochemestrials transformations that acetylcholine and
: epinephrin will experience in the blood?"

:     I will be glad if someone could help me. You can post your answer
: here or e-mail me at jc091808 at er.merlin

I think you will find great reluctance on the part of the participants on
this newsgroup to assist students in doing their work. You will not be given
an assignment that is beyond your capacity to complete. Try a biochemistry
text in your library. I imagine the U of Quebec has a fine library.

Candy Krepel
Surgical Microbiology Research Lab, Medical College of Wisconsin
ckrepel at