LAB ANIMAL VENTILATOR FOR SURGERY
physiology at colinst.com
Mon Oct 28 17:50:31 EST 1996
New Lab-animal ventilator, controlled by microprocessor, delivers adjustable
tidal volume from 0.05 ml to 50 ml per stroke. Electronically controlled stepping
motor with attached lubricant free air cylinder allows continuously adjustable
phase ratio, tidal volume, and stroke frequency (5-200 strokes/min). It is suitable
for a wide range of animals that is from mice to dogs. If you are interested to
receive more information, please e-mail your street address.
1. Programmable and adjustable tidal volume from 0.05 - 50.0 ml.
2. Programmable and continuously adjustable rate (from 5-200/min) is continuously variable.
3. Programmable and adjustable inspiratory/expiratory ratio (1:4 to 4:1).
4. High accuracy in volume and rate with no dead space in electronic valves.
5. Lubricant-free glass cylinder with graphite piston and exceptionally air tight with absolutely
6. Easy to operate.
7. Push button operation with digital display of ventilation parameters.
8. Controlled by microprocessor and powered by micro-stepping motor.
9. Interchangeable cylinders (0.8 ml, 6.0 ml, 27 ml, and 51 ml).
10. Electronic valves with absolutely no dead space.
11. Portable (dimentions: 13 inch: 7 inch: 7 inch)
12. Operates in either 110v or 220 v and 60 Hz.
If you are interested, please e-mail me your street address. I will send you all information.
Internet: 75144.2413 at compuserve.com
More information about the Bioforum